I mentioned about a week ago that the great people at Nestle and I had teamed up and that I would be offering a goodie basket filled with items to make your holidays a little sweeter.
To your left you’ll see one of the three goodie baskets that I’ll be giving away on this site. Before I get to the rules, I’ll share what you’ll be receiving.
5 packages of Nestle Toll House morsels (of your choice)
1 Christmas kitchen towel
Gift bags to share your creations with others
A package of cupcake cups
Several recipes with ideas on how you could use your morsels
Ok- Now, here’s the rules.
- The contest will begin today (November 19th) and run through Saturday, November 27th. (Winners will be announced on November 28th)
- The three winners must be willing to provide me via email your mailing address so that you can recieve the goodies.
- To enter- leave a comment (which will includ a valid email address entered upon adding a comment) and let me know that you’d like to enter to win. That’s easy enough, right?
- Winners will be drawn at random via random.org on November 28 and announced the same day.
- Contest valid to those living in the United States only.
- Be sure to share the link with you friends and if THEY comment that you sent them, you will receive an extra entry, which means added chances to win.
Once the winners are announced, I’ll be contacting them for their personal information and will send the packages out the following Monday or Tuesday.
I hope this will help make your holiday season a little brighter, and since I personally believe this IS a season of giving, I also challenge you ALL to do something to make someone elses day or holiday season a little brighter. Sometimes the smallest gestures mean the most.
In case some of you are wondering- this is not a paid advertisement from Nestle, nor am I affiliated with Toll House. It’s just something that I wanted to do and they were generous enough to join in and help make it possible. So to the people of Nestle, I thank you.